Monday, December 22, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas

All the family and the home teacher who baptized her.



Here’s our girl Annette that got baptized last week, awesome lady and she has been through some crazy stuff but has really turned herself around!

We found some nun-chucks at our recent convert's house and we could not resist.



We met a member that's only down here for the winters and he told us he was baptized up in Canada when President Monson was the mission president and he was ordained an Elder by President Monson. Apparently they kept in touch and he met with him a few years ago for 30 minutes or so and told stories.
Picture: Me with his bird.




Picture: We found some nice flowers, I really don't know why we took this picture. Elder Langston really wanted to.


Hello everybody,
I'm currently sitting in a barber shop because my hair has become a little shaggy, I hadn't realized how frequently I needed to have a haircut while mom was the one doing the job. What a pain! But when one
of the barbers know a member of the local bishopric and asks you for a Book of Mormon, it's all worth it.
We had a pretty decent week, we found a lot of really great people to teach including a wonderful man named Jose who is a single dad of 4 kids. When we knocked on his door he just invited us right in! He's got two little boys that are very religious and he has read everything we've given him so far. I got the Pentatonix Christmas cd and it is amazing! I love that group and it was only $9. Thanks so much for the pictures and the updates. I'm sure dad can fix his car though, right? If Marnie could stop growing up until I get back that would be great

Love,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment