Monday, March 9, 2015

Last 12 Weeks

March 9, 2015

Hey everyone we had a pretty great week here in Belleview. Me and my companion are going to be staying for another transfer together. The weather for the last couple days has been sublime. We have a lot of investigators to work with and we're feeling pretty blessed. I feel like I have things to write about but I just can't remember them. Maybe if you ask questions I would be able to respond but I just don't have the memory capacity for all this missionary work stuff. Glad to see that I will have another relative to look forward to when
I get back. I don't plan to count down the weeks too much. I want to make it as painless as possible.
Things are winding down. Got to make this last 12 weeks count.
Hopefully I can end in Belleview.
Thanks for the emails everybody,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment