Sunday, April 14, 2013

Visa Arrives!


Hi Willards,

I got my visa so no worries, I’m flying to Sao Paulo on Tuesday morning with a sister from my district who got hers at the same time. Everyone is saying that if your visa application was sent to the L.A. consulate you should just give up hope. San Francisco has run out of the stickers that go in your passport so it will take them a while to get going again. I’m having a lot of fun and getting along with everyone. At this moment we are in the laundry room at 4 in the morning to get spots at the computers and two of the sister companionships beat us here. I should be able to call home at the airport or there abouts. I forgot my flight itinerary at the residence but I’ll be flying Delta to Atlanta, Georgia where I’ll wait for my 9 hour 30 minute flight right next to sister Riding (we sometimes call her little red). Should be fun, maybe I’ll go to burger king while I wait. Sister Decker's mother sent a message to her daughter that I’m on her missionary mom's website so you might know her. I was sad to hear about the Campbell’s. It certainly seems that everything happens right after I leave. Anyway, I should be able to answer any questions you have when we talk and I’m looking forward to some answers too.

Sincerely,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment