Monday, January 27, 2014

8 Months

A third of the way there. Doesn’t feel like it's been very long but it's only going to get longer.
We’ve had some troubles this last week. Eva, the little girl we were going to baptize was prohibited from doing so by her mother's boyfriend. The mom is solid but the boyfriend is super controlling. Who knows what is going to happen there. We will probably baptize her anyway in a little while.
I don't know if I mentioned it but we met an Apostle on Saturday. Elder Russel M. Nelson came to do a regional stake conference in Florida and our mission president asked if he could meet with the missionaries. We all shook his hand and had a good time but man! The missionaries ask stupid questions! What should I give my homecoming talk on? Why is 3 such an important number? Why is the creation story told is 4 different ways? Nonsense.
Next week I'll be able to send you guys some sweet pictures, but I would appreciate some in return.
Hope everything is well on the home front.


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment