Monday, February 3, 2014

New iPad Minis

Hey, so earlier in the week we got ipad minis. They are pretty sweet and I just bought a little keyboard for mine that is made of rubber and rolls up for storage. $20 is not bad, right? I think I need to buy a new watch, the band is breaking on this one I’ve had for 2 years. It's been a kind of weird week, lots of new tools that aren't really effective yet and it is a struggle to plan.
I am finding lots of ways that the ipads can be used for evil and that the gospel library is pretty sweet. We saw Elder L Tom Perry on Saturday as he was talking to all the ward councils in the area. He is super enthusiastic and he is 92! He ran up the stairs, pounded his fist on the pulpit, and was cracking jokes the whole meeting. We just got to watch the broadcast though and we didn't get to ask questions.
We met some great people and had some excellent food and all is well here in florida. I hope Howard is doing okay at home and he isn't worrying too much about everyone's salvation. You guys better do family home evening tonight! Every little bit counts!

Hope everyone is well,
Eder Willard


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment