Monday, March 10, 2014

Community Event

This week moved by pretty quickly. We’re working hard and seeing success. I don't know how it works but it seems we always find someone to teach no matter how many times missionaries have knocked on a door. There was a big community event here over the weekend that involved a lot of barbecue near a lake. There must have been 10,000 people there for the event and there were all sorts of games and booths and rides. We met some people from Elder Hemsley's last area which was a YSA ward and they paid for our admission and they bought us some ribs! The best part was we gave them like 30 pass-along cards and they handed them all out for us! Super cool people and one of them was a Disney princess who worked at one of the parks!

I snapped the wrist band for my old watch so I bought a new one today and took an awesome nap. Thanks so much for the Seahawks shirt by the way! I’ve been wearing it at every available opportunity. Sometimes I think about some of the missionaries that go home for medical or some other reason and don't come back and I just think that's crazy, that thought just never occurred to me and I am grateful that I had all of my family's support to get back out here. Thanks so much guys!

Elder Willard

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment