Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting cold

Salutations from the sunshine state! It was relatively cold this last week with a low of 45. The tracting goes on and iPads are just annoying. Not to sound ungrateful but it is slow as a herd of turtles here.
My new companion is an elder with whom I have had some experience. Elder Hemsley is from Idaho Falls and he is a professional ballroom dancer, very good actually, and he is only a little bit shorter than me. He's a middle child like me so we get along pretty well.

We are having fun and getting the work done here. We're teaching an 11-year-old kid and he has already come to church twice so it should be great.

I still don't get to drive but I know the area pretty well and we are moving right along.

Elder Willard


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment