Monday, May 5, 2014

Temple Dedication

We had an excellent week. Temple dedication and many people being taught. There was some excellent rain that was very reminiscent of Washington and my district leader is elder Sam Jacobsen from the Marysville stake.

I'm looking forward to Skyping on Sunday. I'll probably end up doing it from the iPad around 6 or so, it kind of depends on if a member offers us dinner.

This Saturday will be the culmination of a lot of work. Our long time part-member is finally getting baptized and I have a feeling I'll be the one doing it though I could be totally mistaken. Hopefully our elder’s quorum president will be able to do it. We'll be doing service near a small lake earlier in the day and our investigator will be there as well. We hope to be teaching most of this week and avoiding the heat.

This is going to be the best week of my mission!

Hope everyone is well,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment