Monday, May 26, 2014

Folks from Home

I'm in my new area at the most south-eastern part of our mission. I even cover the south-east sector of the ward I'm in. This area is incredibly flat and the wind blows non-stop. This is going to be my very first area where I'll use my bike. The ward here is good and the bishop is awesome (probably because he's from Bellevue).

We have a lot of investigators to work with and we had 6 nonmembers at church yesterday! I knew a little about my companion before I got here but not much, he's a little red-head guy. It's pretty relaxed here, but I have my first district leader here and my first zone leader. There is a sister from Puyallup here by the name of Bowman and I've met a woman from Brasil as well as a family from Camano Island.

I'm super excited for this area and this couple months. I'll be celebrating my year mark tomorrow and I don't know what I'll be doing for that.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather, because I'm not.
Love,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment