Monday, August 11, 2014

100-degree Days

Hey thanks so much for the emails! I really appreciate it. I love hearing from Marnie, she is too funny! This week has been weird but we worked hard. We talked with more people than ever and taught lots of lessons but I think one of our investigators got involved with some anti-Mormon "info". Oh well we are carrying on and it is pleasant. Someone told me that it was over a hundred degrees this week but I couldn't hardly tell the difference. I did hear it was over a hundred in Washington as well but I don't know if I believe that.


My first district leader from when I got here (who is my current district leader) is going home tomorrow and it's kind of weird to think about it. The time seems to be moving pretty quickly I can't
imagine going home just yet but it feels like it's coming soon, I don't know. I've found that I can update my profile picture on lds tools, so I did that.
I'm afraid there's not much to say. If you could send me some pictures of what the family looks like now that would be cool. Hope you all are having a good time with trek and other such things.

Love you all,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment