Monday, August 4, 2014

P-Day Beach Frisbee

Aug 4
We went to the beach for our p-day today and played Frisbee. We tried to watch the sunrise but that didn't work out because there was a ton of clouds. We also played volleyball in the pouring rain and that was pretty cool too.
We finally have functioning a/c in the car and now we have to give it up. It's probably going to be a pretty hot week but someone told me that there will be a tropical storm Tuesday if it doesn't change course which it probably will. Biking in the heat and rain is kind of tough but adding lightning makes it pretty much a no.
so because my companion is from Utah he gets letters from his family almost on a daily basis, I don't mind but I guess it's been a while since I've felt kind of jealous.
The members her are very perceptive and they know that we are working. They also know that the missionaries that have been here in the last few months have not worked hard. It's really great that they even tell us about it and I'm excited to gain their trust.
We are working hard and in hot environments, we are sharing the gospel and teaching with power.
Hope all is well,
Elder Willard

PS. If you could send me my Teva sandals that would be great, I don't know why I didn't bring them along in the first place. No rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment