Monday, October 20, 2014

Conference


Hey everyone,
This week has been kind of tiring, we don't have a lot of people to teach so we hit the streets most of the time and unfortunately a lot of people haven't opened their doors so our time hasn't been very
productive. However, on Saturday, we had a miraculous day of talking with everyone and found a lot of people who were interested and wanted us to come back. 30 very nice people and some excellent weather made up for the whole week of not much progress.
One of our investigators had us over for lunch to which they also invited her landlord who was Ukrainian, born in Brazil, married to a Vietnamese woman and rented his place specifically to Chinese students. He knew a lot (or at least he thinks he does) about the church and other subjects. We had some awesome Chinese food, spicy pork and other stuff that I didn't recognize. My companion ate some kelp so that was weird.
I found that on my companion's iPod he has "I Love the Lord" performed by the BYU men's chorus so I've been listening to that non-stop. I've been on the mission now for almost a year straight so that's good. I can't believe you're doing all this Brazilian grilling without me!
Don't let Jackson die before I get back


Love you all,
Elder Willard
Cool effects on my phone. The cell tower behind me is well-disguised.

Going to the Fort Lauderdale Temple Open House

No comments:

Post a Comment