Monday, October 6, 2014

Bro's and Brats

Hey everyone!
Hope you all enjoyed conference and felt the spirit. We had a big event before priesthood session that they called "bros and brats" which was pretty cool but I felt absolutely disgusting after eating those bratwursts. I was a big fan of Christofferson's and Jörg Klebignat's talks. Very applicable to missionary life. (I didn't look up that name, I think I spelled it right though) Saturday night and all of Sunday was one of the best days of weather I have seen in at least six months. Sooo nice! Low 70's and sunny with no clouds. We turned off the a/c and rolled down the windows in the car, just perfect.
We are going to be watching the movie meet the Mormon this Thursday before it comes out and I am super stoked! If it is showing anywhere nearby, definitely go see it. I didn't have an opportunity to go shopping last week so I have been subsisting on frozen chicken and ramen. This week will be different though! We have probably 20 boxes of hamburger helper we have amassed and I will be eating all of them. I also try to get a bag of Washington apples at least every other week for comfort food. We are looking forward to a slightly cooler week and we will be spending it in the car so I am excited.

Love you guys,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment