Monday, November 17, 2014

I had to use my blanket!

Well we have been having some cooler weather down her as well, one night it got down to 61 degrees and I had to use my blanket. But I'm appreciating the cold, it's easier to walk around and talk with people when you aren't covered in sweat.
The work progresses here in Belleview. We had a woman refer herself to the missionaries on Mormon.org and she had already read the Book of Mormon and found a bunch of answers to question she had that weren't found in the Presbyterian Church. We are super excited to meet her!
This next week is going to be packed with stuff to do which is awesome! Elder Langston and I have a bunch of candles that we use because we are weird like that.
I drive this white Chevy Cruze everywhere and there are a lot of dirt roads so I'm getting really good at drifting around corners. Haven’t hit anything yet
I hope you're all doing well and living the gospel, see you in a little bit
Elder Willard




No comments:

Post a Comment