Monday, November 3, 2014

Last week in Palm Bay

Picture: There's the district playing volleyball.


Well I'm finally being transferred. It was nice to stay for a while in Palm Bay and I think I might want to come back and visit for a little while. It's a nice place and the weather is great. Saturday night we had a cold front roll in and everyone was losing theirs mind about 65 degrees. I biked around in a short-sleeve shirt while my companion used a sweater. It was marvelous. We are at a low point in our teaching unfortunately but it will pick
up I'm sure. The sisters in our ward are leaving and are being replaced with elders so there will be four elders and the whole ward will be disappointed.
We went to the beach today and it was so perfect! The weather was amazing and we got our feet just a little wet. We played ultimate Frisbee and won and I am fulfilled. I had my camera in my pocket however and it fell out as we were playing and got all wet and sandy. Oh well I paid for it with mission funds I think while I was in Brazil. I'm excited to see a new area and get to know a new ward.
Have a great week!
Elder Willard

Picture: spur of the moment kind of thing




Picture: These Smith's actually are descendants from Hyrum Smith through Joseph F Smith.



So, I broke my camera today unfortunately so I guess I’ll need a new one of those. That poor Amazonian gerrero. Ties are always nice but please don't send candy. We get tons from the members and everyone else. If you could search for steel bike pedals that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment