Monday, February 16, 2015

Teaching Families

Well, we just came back from a very vigorous workout at a boxing gym owned by a member. I learned a lot and it was so much fun! The same Elder Richards that I was with in Palm Bay is in the area so we spent some time with him and his companion at the gym. The instructor says Elder Richards is really good and he learns quickly. It’s kind of funny, he would never hurt anyone or anything, not even a fly but he would be good at it.

We had the awesome family of six come to church again and they even brought two other kids with them that they were babysitting. They are so awesome! We read Alma 20 to 24 at a little scripture study thing while the kids were at mutual and he had the best insight. Lamoni's father had everything but he still said I will give away all my sins to know God. Just so prepared! We can't wait to baptize his family. Everybody knows them and they are really friendly.

We have a little pull up bar thing in the apartment and I use whenever I go through the door way and now I can do 5 in a row. We found an old record player in our apartment. For the longest time I just thought it was a table and we have all this Christmas music from MoTab that we can play on it. It's pretty awesome. Everything is going well and we are having success, take good care.

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment