Monday, February 2, 2015

After Howard's Wedding

February 2, 2015

Hey everybody, thanks so much for all the new email. I really love the pictures and everything. Good luck to the happy young couple! We had a great week! We had 9 @ sacrament and a lot of really awesome returning members. We had so much to do with the families here and we are so excited for this week. Sorry I don't have a ton of time to email unfortunately. Thanks for everything and I love you all!

Just kidding I have some more time. We had an amazing week! I have a new companion named Elder Jurges who has been out for 6 months. The families we are teaching are doing phenomenal and we are so excited for them to get baptized! The mom told us they were on a date night on Friday and she had to keep kicking her husband under the table to get him to stop reading the Book of Mormon. He knows it's true and he's told us a couple times now he wants to be a member. I am super bummed about the Seahawks, but that's okay our investigator family are all patriot fans so I'm excited for them. That's so great that the wedding worked out and I'm excited to meet my new sister in law! Hopefully she'll be present when we skype in May!
We're having a good time here in Belleview!
Elder Willard


No comments:

Post a Comment