Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday

I was really hoping you had already sent my birthday package and I might get it tomorrow when we go to Manaus, but thank you for waiting for my input.

I collected some ideas over the week to write. The three principle things that I would like are a Frisbee, a camera, and some contact solution. Through some strange circumstances I ended up partly responsible for the loss of elder Ashby’s contact solution and I kind of owe him for that.

If you have room in the package after that here are some things I might need:
arctic zone old spice deodorant
mike and ikes
body powder
sweet baby rays
socks
a smaller belt
blueberry poptarts
my golden tie for special occasions
more medication for diarrhea and sore throat
peanut butter m&ms
jelly bellys

If the grandparents send any money for me, could you send that along to my card?
If there's anything else you should ask dad, he knows the things that I want that I don't know that I want yet. And you can use your motherly intuition.

Thanks a lot!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment