Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving back to Manaus

My last week we didn't hardly work at all because my companion who went home today wanted to visit all his friends and families he knew. He cried a lot.

Nonetheless, we baptized two people. The one RM that got back last week already proposed and they are getting married in February. She was baptized along with a young man I have a lot of respect for. An assistant called and sent me to Manaus to an area very close to the mission office. My new companion is a joker, but he likes to work and we are going to baptize WEEKLY.

It was tough to say goodbye to all the cool people I met though. I tried to give blood while I was in Manacapuru, but I hadn't eaten all day and I blacked out.
Very cool week and successful too.

boa sorte em todas suas obras

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment