Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas is coming

Pretty weird week. I finally got in a pretty horrendous bike crash so i have been limping around for a few days. No worries though, just some bruising.

The compliments about my Portuguese just keep coming, "super bem!" But oh my goodness, the days go by fast when we do the same thing over and over. Not much to report on. Should be fun to Skype though. I will be able to make it happen around 3 o'clock pacific time.
That is all for now,

Elder Willard

I forgot about one thing; it was just announced that we can go to the temple twice a year. I know that's not much, but the missionaries were super excited because it used to be that the only time that you could was two days before you left. A bunch of the sisters were crying during the meeting. Pretty great.

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment