Monday, December 16, 2013

Working hard in December

We found some more investigators which was the first time that that has happened in 4 months. We have been teaching quite a lot of people this week and we might could have a baptism in the works. Our usual output for this area is one a year, so maybe we'll surprise someone and get two.
Things are going OK with my companion now, but I am so poor so who knows if I'll survive the month.

I shouldn't have any problem with getting a reliable internet connection on Christmas Day so that will be great. I was told that i have not yet received any Christmas presents so i'll keep my fingers crossed. Another thing one of our baptisms turned out to be the equivalent of a supreme court justice in Venezuela before he opposed the government and had to flee the country.

Thanks a lot,
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment