Monday, December 9, 2013

New Companion

We had our first transfer and my companion left me. My new companion is a little Mexican missionary finishing his years in 2 months.

Super cool news though, one of our less active members said that I talk like a "caipira" or a redneck/hillbilly/hick. Apparently I have a very funny northern accent.

All of the Portuguese missionaries will be going home in the next 6 months so I will be the only one to train the new ones, or they could end Portuguese work here entirely.

If I haven't already mentioned it our ward meets in the chapel directly across the street from the Orlando temple. We go there a lot, but only to do yard work, our mission president won't let us attend the temple unless we have an investigator that we baptized and taught going through the temple for the first time.
Everything else is working out ok, don't be alarmed if I start changing things on Facebook. I’ll be allowed to use it along with the other missionaries in January probably but no promises.


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment