Monday, February 24, 2014

Fort Lauderdale temple opening soon

Glad to hear everyone is doing well, those poor kids all alone with only their common sense to guide them...
Things are interesting here to say the least. We have had some awesome progress with one of our investigators who is the only member of his family not a member. He had never been to church but we have been visiting his family with the elder's quorum president, who is a stud by the way, and we were able to do some good old manual labor in tree trimming. We had him come on a temple tour with us that Afternoon and he came with us to church the following day.

Another investigator has been praying about a baptismal date and April 19th kept popping into his head. He didn't know at the time that that's the scheduled date for the ward to go to the Fort Lauderdale temple open house. So now we'll be baptizing him at 6 in the morning and then driving him down to the temple on that same day. Should be sweet.

I wasn't transferred so both of my companions are leaving and I am staying here in Clermont. Honestly, I'm a little scared of having to carry an area but this ward is so solid and all the members are missionary minded that I think It will all work out. Thanks for the news about the home ward, that bishopric is going to be awesome, I hope they stick around until I get back.

Best wishes,
Elder Willard

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment