Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

Hey! I was caught in a torrential rainstorm on a bike! My Spanish is getting better and we learned that my Coloradoan companion is being sent to the São Paulo MTC for a refresher on the language before he heads to his mission. I'm getting really into tie trading here and I think I will probably have quite the collection when I return. It has been frigidly cold here and I always wake up cold. There is something wrong with the heating that is making it sap much more energy so we can't use it.


We were able to visit the temple on valentine's day and that was amazing but the Florida temple isn't quite as cool as the Seattle I think. I went home teaching for the first time yesterday to some really cool families in the ward. I went with their home teacher and left my companions for about a little while which was weird. Things are going well down here and I hope the snow in Hawaii melts before you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment