Monday, July 28, 2014

Friendship Connection

Hello everyone, hope you guys had as good a week as I just did! This has probably been the most stressful time on the mission. We had 7 lessons with member's present and we were calling, texting, and confirming with everyone all the time. Great week and we now have a baptism set up for our friend Pam. It was really amazing how everything came together and allowed us to teach throughout our entire Saturday. Again, great week!

The best part about it though I think was meeting Jennifer. She was driving along and she saw me and my companion biking and noticed that I wasn't using my handlebars at all. She immediately assumed we were Mormon and stopped the car in front of us in the bike lane. She waved us over to her window and asked if we could meet with her and her son, that she was a new move in, and had been struggling in the area. The
next day we brought a member of the stake presidency and listened to her problems and shared a brief message. We met her next with a woman that lives down the street and a priest age young man and she had all the right questions. She came to church the following day and stayed with her 6 year old (Paul) in primary. She enjoyed it and we are meeting her again tomorrow. She asked for a copy of the Book of Mormon
specifically! We are very excited :)


We have seen a lot of success with bringing members to lessons and making the friendship connection. Again this has been the busiest, most stressful time on the mission, but I am also be happiest.
I hope you have a good week say hi to my other sibling for me
.

Elder Willard




No comments:

Post a Comment