Monday, September 22, 2014

Kathy Baptism


Picture: Me with a bunny
Picture: Elder Doman at Kathy’s Baptism

Yep, I'm staying in Palm Bay. My trainee will finally be able to begin his mission for real. I will be sad to see him go but I won't mind staying. I'll go to the beach here in a month or so and I am super excited. We had an okay week, it rained a lot on Saturday and we got almost nothing accomplished. We basically cancelled Saturday. We have been biking a lot and I am pretty thin now, maybe not thin, but less chunky.
This week we found an investigator named Willard. No joke! He’s a really funny old guy that told us yesterday that I seem smarter than my companion and more patient. He really wants my nametag so maybe if he gets baptized I'll give him one.
Here’s so pictures of what we did last p-day with the buffalo family. They are a couple country farmers and they had me skin a rabbit and gut him all by myself. And then we ate them. I got the back. It was a little chewy.
It’s cooling down and I am super excited for that!
Hope everyone is well,

Love,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment