Monday, September 29, 2014

With Elder Richards

Well, here in Palm Bay I have been joined by Elder Richards who has been out for 3 months and he is very small. We are getting into the swing of things and loving biking now. Our recent convert had a vision one morning when she was lying in bed. She said she saw her late husband in a white room with a white tie and dress shirt and he said I want to be baptized. We were pretty stoked. We've got a youth temple trip November 2nd so we'll bring her to that.

I'm getting pretty tired the more the mission goes on. I'll have to start taking naps a little more often. I can't really think of anything more to say. Sorry. Thanks for all the emails and updates. I hope you guys don't freeze
this winter without me. Does Pam speak English at all?

Elder Willard


No comments:

Post a Comment