Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day

Hello everyone,
The heat is finally dissipating and I am personally really excited about that. It's my first Labor Day on the mission! We're having fun biking around in the sun for sure but the best part
is going to our investigator's home and feeling the spirit and the a/c. We will be having a baptism next week and we are really excited about it. I'm getting to know the members really well and like having us over and I think that's a sign that I'm going to be transferred soon. I really wouldn't mind staying for another few months, Palm Bay is great, here are solid members and humble people as well as that excellent sea breeze.
I'm excited for Howard and his new fiancé, that should be fun to have a Brazilian in the family but that's going to be hard. At least I won't have to worry about a language barrier!

Have a good week! I miss you all!
Love,
Elder Willard


No comments:

Post a Comment