Monday, January 26, 2015

To the Temple!


Brother Herzog: the regional representative for public affairs in the Southeast United States for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

We went to the temple last week and it was amazing! We have to go super early in the morning but it is totally worth it!

The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is a crazy place full of million dollar cars that we got to go see for free because a member works there. Sick!


I'm sorry to say that on Sunday night January 25th 2015 at about 8:27pm I was pulled over going 60mph in a 45. The cop wrote me a ticket for violating a traffic sign and it's going to cost me $166. My bad.

On the other hand we had the absolute best Sunday ever. The miracle family of 6 came to church and the kids got really involved and they had a great time. Our familia Latina came to church. A friend of ours going to the army came for the first time. A long time investigator on the edge of being dropped came as well! We were running frantic the whole time but everyone showed up on time and it was a really amazing sacrament meeting. This ward really is amazing.

My companion is being transferred on Tuesday. He's been here for 6 months. We said goodbye to everyone he loves. He is a hard-working missionary and he'll do well wherever he goes.

We are going to play volleyball today with the other missionaries and I am super excited about that. I'll see if I can get some pictures to send you guys.

I love you all so much, have a great week!

Elder Willard 

No comments:

Post a Comment