Monday, April 13, 2015

Enduring to the End

April 13, 2015

Hello family! Thank you for your emails; I'm still waiting on that dating advice from Marnie and that marriage advice from Howard though. We just finished playing a Nerf gun war at the Leesburg chapel and are now starting a volleyball game. I bought a Nerf shotgun but it broke so I'll have to return that and get a refund. We had a part member family come to church yesterday have their own volition. During gospel principles the family went to the flare and asked us to follow them. They invited us over for dinner that night where the father told us that he wanted to get baptized. We set up an interview and several return appointments. He'll be baptized next Saturday!

I refuse to get Trunky. My companion and other missionaries are trying to force it on me though. I will endure to the end. Church was spectacular. There were about 5 or 6 non-members that we didn't have anything to do with coming! This ward is amazing! Everyone is a missionary here because almost everyone is a convert. We also had ward conference and the whole message was about conversion which everyone needs, especially the non-members. I hope everyone is still doing well and the newlyweds are all still happy.

Love you guys
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment