Monday, April 20, 2015

Leaving Belleview

Hello everyone! I have some bad news, I am being transferred. After 5 1/2 months in Belleview they decided to kick me out. I am so sad to leave. Now I just have one more transfer to look forward to and everyone keeps teasing me about going home so that's hard. Hopefully I'll go to a great area and accomplish much good. We'll have a baptism in this area on Saturday if all goes well and I'm going to miss it. Oh well, the work goes on.

I am deeply concerned about the final transfer. I hope everything goes well and I don't get a bad companion. It makes a big difference! I think the companion I get after that is probably going to make a bigger difference. I'll stop thinking about that now. Don't know what else to report, hopefully everyone is still working hard and living the dream. Share the gospel! It the happiest pursuit ever.
Love you guys!
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment