Monday, April 27, 2015

New area in University Park

So I'm here in a place called University Park with an elder that I served with out in Leesburg named Elder Vaifanua. He's from California with a Samoan family background. We're back to biking now in this lovely summer weather but thankfully we got the car this week! We have no miles but at least we have it😭

Being back in Orlando is pretty odd after being on the outskirts for so long. I don't like how often I see planes flying around, it is kind of distracting... But there are all sorts of restaurants and cool things to do in the city so it's pretty nice. I found out that we car share with my trainee Elder Doman! He's all grown up now and training another missionary. There are some really great members here but man there are a ton of kids! We couldn't hardly hear the sacrament talks for all the screaming
😬not like our home ward at all👼 we have an investigator whose son has already been baptized but we're having a tough time with her because she's living with a boyfriend that doesn't want to get married. 🎶They say that breaking up is hard to do... But who knows.

I would still like to see a copy of Jackson’s talk if it exists. Hope everyone is well. Stay by the tree!
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment