Monday, May 11, 2015

Post Mother's Day Skype

Well that was a great Mother's Day! It was good to see everyone though I wish I had more time to talk with Marnie and Howard. I'm glad to hear Jack is still up to his usual mischief. I'm looking forward to the fateful reunion of brothers after three and a half years or so. Also having a little nephew will be cool. Is anyone not going to the
family reunion?
Things are moving kind of slow here right now but I'm sure I can change that. This will be my last bike week of the mission
🚴🏻 and it is also going to be flaming hot 🔥 with everyday in the 90's. We'll wear sunglasses, listen to rock music, and watch "fresh prince of bel-air". 😎

No worries though. We'll make these last weeks as productive as possible and get someone baptized! They still haven't told me when we get to go to the temple. I don't know much more to say than talk to you next week and stay safe! I love you guys

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment