Monday, July 14, 2014

Caught a bug

Well Monday I was coming down with some sort of virus and it beat me so bad I was basically out of commission for four solid days. That didn't stop us from setting a baptismal date with our best investigator Pam! I picked up a rusty nail with my back tire and had to have a member gives us a ride home. Now I know a lot about bike maintenance which is comforting.

I got all the birthday stuff and I even made my cake while I was sick one those days. We didn't have a 13/9 pan only a 15/10 and then I also used the whole can of condensed milk instead of a third of it but it
turned out amazing!! I lowered the heat a little and it turned out great. Grandma and grandpa sent a short sleeve shirt with a Donald trump tie and I was so amazed that they sent such a fitting gift it was awesome and I sent them a thank you note.

We didn't accomplish much this week but the work is progressing.
Hope everyone is well
Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment