Monday, July 21, 2014

Temple Visit

Great week! We got to go to the temple again and it was amazing! I misjudged on the pant size so I wasn't able to button them but it was okay.
We had a decent week. Our investigator pam is coming along well, we just got her a great friend a really inspired fellowship I thought. We have been told to read the Book of Mormon again and I am just now getting to the Isaiah chapters again so it's a little tough but we are carrying on. I had to buy a new wheel for my bike since the crash threw it way out of alignment and I ended up buying groceries with my card instead of using the money I actually already had on my card out of my only stupidity hopefully that wasn't too much money.
It’s hot here but we go out and bike anyway and as a result we talk with lots of people. My trainee had no doubts or problems with talking with everyone he sees. He’s helping me to learn and do the same.
Sorry I kind of waited til the last minute to send this email so I have to go but I love you all and I hope you have a great week.


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment