Monday, July 7, 2014

Bike Accident

So this might be a little awkward, especially considering my last e-mail. Last Monday was pretty normal but as we were biking home I got a bug in my eye and continued straight across the road to the next sidewalk while my companion turned left and stayed on the sidewalk. A woman was trying to turn right and she assumed that I would stay on the sidewalk like my companion so she accelerated and hit me right between her headlights. My helmet made a dent in her car hood. I stood up after a minute on the ground and we biked home. My arm was in pain so we went to the ER where they scanned my right arm and leg and found no breaks. They gave me a brace and some prescriptions to fill and sent me home. The next day I was paired up with my trainee elder Doman who is a football player from St. George Utah. We have been having a pretty good week.
Sorry about the scare but I'm fine now and I am very tired.


Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment