Monday, June 9, 2014

Biking in Palm Bay

Salutations from Palm Bay,
The weather is cool and clear here in Palm Bay and the breeze feels great. We're right on the coast. Biking is a lot of fun here except when you're going against the wind which is half the time.
The people here are pretty chill but the Jehovah's witnesses sure go to town here. Most people get us confused but they are generally good people.

Our car doesn't have any a/c and pep boys tried to fix it and charged us $1,009 for a new compressor and more Freon and it still doesn't work. Now they want $500 more to change a switch behind to dashboard. Crooks!

I wish I could stop sweating all the time but oh well, it doesn't bother me so much anymore. I am looking forward to going somewhere where the phrase "Didn't break a sweat" is actually feasible.
I haven't been rained on since I've been here which is kind of surprising. It's pretty hot here though, it hit 95 the other day with 90% humidity.

If I can make through the amazon I can make through anything, right?
Hope all is well,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment