Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Escaping Storms

The storms are here! I've managed to avoid the rainy season up to this point but no more.
The weather in Palm Bay is fairly unpredictable. With the ocean so nearby the clouds and thunder just roll right at us all the time, I saw a perfect clear blue sky somehow develop a brilliant crack of thunder so I'm just a little scared. We went to a less-active member's home Thursday and we just barely made it inside before it started dumping buckets. At the same member's home we saw a tree struck by lightning and a power cable was cut and it landed on the property we were on. The fire department arrived 3 or 4 minutes later and killed the power to the block. It didn't stop raining for 4 hours.

I'm getting used to the constant sweating, I'm in the church right now sweating as I type this up, but it will be nice not to have to do that all the time.

We have some excellent members here and they come and teach with us often, It's great!
Thanks so much for the letters and info from back home.
Share the gospel and have FHE!

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment