Monday, June 23, 2014

Getting ready to train

I got a call from the mission president who told me that I will be getting a greenie in a week's time. if you have any good pranks I could play on him let me know. Nothing too crazy though, I don't want to send him home :)
We had some pretty extreme rain storms this week, there was lightning all around us but we were in the car so it was no worry.

We had a good week. Our investigator came to a lesson with her member friends and she had been reading from the book of Mormon and identified a major difference, continuing revelation! She had been catholic for a long time but she is progressing rapidly! She came to church and stayed all three hours. We have high hopes :)
I've crashed my bike a couple times but I can ride without handle bars now and I managed to pop one of my tires and patch it up okay. I can go pretty fast now but it never has been a problem for me, keeping up. I'm grateful that I am here on the coast and that I am here in Florida serving.

Hope all is well,

Elder Willard

No comments:

Post a Comment